• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now that the American government has imploded...

Meg

I vote we all make a brand new country to live in. Let's call it Vergilville! I'm Meghan, the city's PR representative.

Ah yes, Vergilville. Home to fanboys and girls alike. Our capital, Credo City, is home to our wonderful leaders Shadow, VB, and DS.

Danteland is a wonderful town most known for its "Devil in the Sky" attraction, which is hotair balloons with giant pictures of the DMC character of your choice's face on it.

Please ignore the slums. That's where all the DmC stuff is. We try not to talk about it.

Yes, Vergilville. The perfect country to live in. But if you have any complaints, please contact Ms. Angel at: 555-558-5585. She will must likely hit the wrong button and disconnect your call. This is not our problem.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Good plan. I approve.
tumblr_lrmwhmy17G1qe3fl9_zps2c774d0f.gif

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Can't it be called Infernopolis? :(

And make this the national anthem? Maybe? No? Fine.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I second that, actually. Other than the cool architecture, this looks like a fan-fueled place I'd rather avoid...

....why....so....seriouuuuuussss?

But Danteland is only one city in all of Vergilville, which you control (along with Shadow and VB). So really, if you want to name yourself leader of Danteland....well you kinda already are.

Yay, go me! *happy dance*

Shadow

the horror was for love
Premium
Soooooo...if Claire is in charge of Danteland, can I be in charge of our criminals and street gangs law enforcement? ^_^ *promises to work hard...when she's not hidden away in a library/archives/etc.**easily bribed by books and info* ._.

....Or, you know...catering. :steve: *thinks Vergilville will need a lot of pizzas delivered to it*

Meg

Soooooo...if Claire is in charge of Danteland, can I be in charge of our criminals and street gangs law enforcement? ^_^ *promises to work hard...when she's not hidden away in a library/archives/etc.**easily bribed by books and info* ._.

....Or, you know...catering. :steve: *thinks Vergilville will need a lot of pizzas delivered to it*
You three need to work it out amongst yourselves who is in charge of what. :p

Top Bottom