• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Now imagine...

TyrantWayne9999

Golden Saint God of Overlords
If there was a Devil May Cry fighting game.

1) Would you think it'd better in 2D (I.E BlazBlue, King of Fighters), 2.5D (I.E Street Fighter 4/MvC3) or 3D (I.E. Castlevania Judgement or Dissidia Final Fantasy).

2) What characters would be incorporated?

3) What would the stages be?

4) What kind of modes would there be?

5) Should there be environmental hazards or not?

and....things.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think most of fighters would have to be created specifically for the game since Devil May Cry's cast isnt that big but that could be fun seeing all these new characters.

Or you could just do a crossover with Darkstalkers.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I'd say it'd be like MVC3 in terms of graphics but the gameplay would be something akin to blazblue and the regular DMC gameplay aspects.

The character roster for Devil May Cry is pretty small as is so I'd say add bad guys into the roster. It'd be Dante (from which game is the question), Lady, Vergil, Jester, Arakam, Nervan, Agni n Rudra, Sparda, Nelo Angelo, Mundus (boss only), Trish, the brothers Sparda trained, Nero, Credos, Agnus, Sanctus, Gloria, One of the holy knights, Lucia, Arius, and The fire final boss in DMC2. DLC includes new Dante, New Vergil, new Mundus, and Dercavac. All have unique abilities and op powers.

Top Bottom