• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Note of Naught

Status
Not open for further replies.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Does anyone know if there's been any translations into English from this posted up anywhere? The 'creator's comments', interviews with the producers, anything like that (or can they be found elsewhere anyway)?

I didn't expect to find any official translations, but if anyone's actually done it, I'd be interested to read them. I've got the Note of Naught itself, but my Japanese isn't too hot, haha.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I'm trying to translate my Japanese DMC books too... it's knowing where to start :D
I'd love to get that stuff, but... i just wouldn't know where to get it from. (I know Amazon, but i don't have a clue how their payment system works)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I found the NoN and the Devil May Cry 1 "Graphic Edition" floating around on eBay. They're both pretty hard to find outside of Japan, but if you keep an eye out on eBay they come up from time to time... (not cheap though)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Yup, that's about the going rate for them on there atm...

I have a hoarding habit for DMC stuff. They come in pretty handy for drawing references... but yeah, expensive.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
His 1/7th model sits on my desk right now. Reminding me of my motivational issues. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom