• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not Gonna Be On As Much Starting Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
[post]<---Intentional

(Making this thread now, because I'm going to forget on Sunday.)

What the title says. Starting Monday, I'm not going to be on as much because I'm going to be packing my room to move in with my mom. And in three weeks, high school starts (and I'm really freaking out over it). Biking to and from school, chores, homework, cooking, and choir means I'm probably going to have little spare time on my hands. Which means me barely being able to get on the computer, unless it's past eleven P.M., my time, and no one's really on then.

And I know you all are going to miss me, my vents, my head voices, and my be-you-tee-ful font color this next week and when I start HS.
Not really, though. xD
I'll miss you guys, though, even if you don't miss me.

Psst... Guys, I have a secret...
I can email from my phone, if you guys ever want to talk to me. Send me a PM and I'll give it to you.

Intentional--->[/post]

Ashelia_Crystl

You don't want to know ;)
I know the feeling of bricking it when you start high school, sure you'll do fine. Good luck! ^_^
Real Life comes before any source on the internet so I'd say just knuckle down until you can find some free time to get on here. I hope you have fun and we'll all miss you when you're not posting on the forums. :)

Meg

Good luck in high school. It sucks, but you can get through it in one piece. I have faith in you! :D

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'd say "have fun", but that doesn't really describe HS. :lol:

Be on as much as you can. ^_^

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
i wouldn't worry about it. you'll love high school, up until you're about to leave where you'll feel like you've outgrown it... just like any other school.

either way, i read your post and b'awwwwwwd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom