• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Not an Ad, just Someone Who Wants Dan to get More Fans...:)

kmasheehan

Hey guys, if you like Vergil from DMC, be sure to check out the actor's Official Facebook Fan Page! Just search the name "Daniel Southworth" and it should pop up. We want to get the fan count as high as possible! If you're already a fan, please share the page and let all your DMC fan friends know about it!!! Thanks! ~Fanpage Admin Kate~

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I saw the status update on FB.
*wants free DMC anime package*
LOL... I thought it was a competition at first, between Dan and Reuben to see if he could get as many fans on his page as Reuben does. It seems Reuben is 'friending' up to 20 people every second day lately. You guys should post on Reuben's FB page. There are bound to be Vergil/Dan fans on there who will join Dan's fan page, too.

kmasheehan

I saw the status update on FB.
*wants free DMC anime package*
LOL... I thought it was a competition at first, between Dan and Reuben to see if he could get as many fans on his page as Reuben does. It seems Reuben is 'friending' up to 20 people every second day lately. You guys should post on Reuben's FB page. There are bound to be Vergil/Dan fans on there who will join Dan's fan page, too.

I'm trying not to 'spam' pages that are specifically for other actors (because some people might get annoyed that I'm trying to detract from 'their' idol/person/whatever), but if you'd like to (since you're simply an eager fan), go right on ahead. *WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE* :D

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm trying not to 'spam' pages that are specifically for other actors (because some people might get annoyed that I'm trying to detract from 'their' idol/person/whatever), but if you'd like to (since you're simply an eager fan), go right on ahead. *WINK WINK, NUDGE NUDGE* :D
Only if it scores me a brownie point above everyone else and puts me first in line for the anime ;)
LOL, just kidding, I'll see what I can do.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Aye, had Dan and Reuben on my likes for maybe a year or more...?

ajieprasetya

I can not install the devil may cry 3
1.Image 1.Mount DMC3SE.mds use daemon tools
Until 2.Install completion
3.Patch 1:30
4.Copy Folder Contents data2 then overwrite the data folder 2 places his DMC3 installan
5.Copy
html folder
dmc3se "application"
dmc3se "configuration setting"
DMC3SE_PC_JPN_ver130_patch_readme 'Document txt "
GPadCfg "application"

to place his installan DMC 3

6.playing

I do not know the details of his love dong
please give me detail

I can not install the devil may cry 3
1.Image 1.Mount DMC3SE.mds use daemon tools
Until 2.Install completion
3.Patch 1:30
4.Copy Folder Contents data2 then overwrite the data folder 2 places his DMC3 installan
5.Copy
html folder
dmc3se "application"
dmc3se "configuration setting"
DMC3SE_PC_JPN_ver130_patch_readme 'Document txt "
GPadCfg "application"

to place his installan DMC 3

6.playing

I do not know the details of his love dong
please give me detail
I don't get a word of what you're trying to say.
I guess you're japanese as seen from the name of that document :cool:.
I feel like a detective.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
intention to install devil may cry 3 how????

It sounds like you torrented it which is not allowed to be discussed around these parts. I would recommend buying it as it is much easier to install and not illegal.

It is notorious for being a bad PC port, however there is a few ways to get it running smoothly if you buy it and get it installed give us a shout and I'll help you out. :)

Top Bottom