• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

normal to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
From any Difficulty, what you acquired can stay with you in all other Difficulties as long as you use the same file;)
So yes from Normal to Hard too^_^

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
I'm played the game . Iam finish the easy mode -normal- mode hard mode-very hard mode-but iam still stuck in the second level in the "Dante must die" mode

it's difficult

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
I tried to start the game with Vergil but got trapped in the middle of the Easy mode =) on the level with Doppelganger. looks like Vergil's got not enough abilities to jump high to these moving blocks... is it really possible to move ahead and complete even hard mode with him?

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Even Dante Must Die mode. He is quite difficult to get used to after having played with Dante much, but once you'll learn to make good use of Darkslayer you'll have no problem. And in battles he deals far greater damage with his attacks - especially Beowulf makes him look fearsome:p

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
yeah ;) so I jus' need a lot of practice =) I found it easy enough to get some more expirience for Vergil at the Bloody Palace before playing the missions =) and a bunch of red orbs.

BlackRose77

Sword Master
WHAT!? you can do that!? i had no idea you could go from easy to normal with the same file. im going to finish up easy mode right away!

Aliya A. Mayuri

Beginner Devilhunter
hmm, looks like I had a very useful system error in the game yesterday. now every mode i completed with dante has been doubled and transferred with Vergil as a playable character ;) so i opened easy and hard modes with Vergil and a new costume for Vergil was added :) wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom