• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

[Nominate] Epic Battle Theme

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Sorry Incarnate Demon.

So similar to ID's nominate threads for best scene, most emotional scene, or most emotion song of Devil May Cry.

It is a thread where you can nominate or post your favorite battle theme. It can be a regular battle theme or boss battle theme even a final boss theme.

There will be 2 categories: Regular Battle themes and Boss Battle themes. For 2-4 threads I will see what songs were nominated and got the most likes and pick like 10 songs for each category to create 2 separate voting threads (one for regular and another for boss theme).

To start I nominate:

DMC4 Agnus's Boss Theme: Irregularity Attacks

DMC4 Angelo Credo's Boss Theme: Swipe of the Sword

DMC4 Angelo Agnus Boss Theme: Science Will Never Die

I nominate these because they sound pretty unique and I love how with Credo's they combined organ with techno and an orchestra. Plus they remind me of DMC1 and DMC2 with similar beats and sounds used in DMC1 especially Science Will Never Die.

DMC3 Vergil's Battle Theme 2: Divine Hate

I'm not a fan of the heavy metal music used in DMC3, DMC4, or DmC general battle themes....but I really taking a liking to this one. I liked that they used this song as the opening to the DMC HD collection. One reason I enjoy playing as Vergil more in DMC3..this badass battle theme....although I really like Now You've Crossed the Line as much but I nominate this.

So what do you guys nominate?

Edit:

PS you can use the anime as well but non will count as boss themes though.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Okay since Ultra Violet from DMC1 and Swipe of Sword were used twice as well as Vergil's Battle 2 theme....they'll most likely be nominated.

Okay Boss Theme Nominees thus far
1. Nelo Angelo's "Ultra Violet" (DMC1)
2. Angelo Credo's "Swipe of the Sword (DMC4)
3. Vergil's Battle 2 (DMC3)
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???
7. ???
8. ???
9. ???
10. ???

So far none for battle themes. List may change based on more responses.

Kam

Wall of text crits you for 600
I never really stopped to appreciate credo's fight music, but it's pretty sweet

Top Bottom