• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo Revolution Renamed To "Wii"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
What does everyone think of Nintendo's new official handle for the Nintendo Revolution, the Nintendo "Wii"? Seemed like quite a bold move from the company in my opinion seeing as how Nintendo had held onto the "Revolution" codename for so long.

For more information regarding the renaming of the Revolution to the Nintendo Wii, check out this article from IGN: Introducing Nintendo Wii

Noxotic

lol, the name is bad in sentences
I like to play with my wii
My wii is cordless
My wii is awesome
Do you want to play with my wii?

I REALLY prefer Revolutions, lol

Tyles

I'm getting used to it already. I think of Wii more as in "We" like everyone as a whole. But what disappoints me is that what's-his-name from VGCats.com takes a week to come up with a comic and he did a one panel comic about the Wii that's not even funny, unless you still find punchlines such as "Cheque, please!" in restaurants and diners hilarious.

Honestly, Revolution reminded me of some lame name for a Transformer.

Noxotic

lol, imagine a transformers game for the wii . Revolution would be the new character and he'd just be a controller sitting on the ground doing nothing cause no ones playing it. NOW THATS EXTREME GAMEPLAY ACTION!

Seigfried

Samurai Bartender
Personally I ahve had enough of the Wii jokes. The first time it was ok but after the fifth or sixth joke it just gets corny. And to think that people will spend so much time just trying to figure out jokes for it. Anyway, one has to remmber that "revolution" was merely a code name, not the actuall name. People kept thinking that it WAS the name. Whenever there is a codename, you know it will not stay. As for it position in the the next gen console war, I believe that the Wii will do great. People think that Nintendo will bomb just like they supposedly did last year. Thing is they never bombed, only went downhill. But now there are rising fast and getting a good lead with the innovation that is the Wii-mote and with the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom