• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nintendo Direct games that you got excited for!!

Martius

SSSmokin!
Bayonetta 2 of course! And Wonderfull 101 and new monolith game. SMT4 will get me excited when i will hear anything about European release date.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Bayonetta 2 of course! And Wonderfull 101 and new monolith game. SMT4 will get me excited when i will hear anything about European release date.

I'm sure SMT4 will head over pretty soon and Wonderful 101 looks great too it makes me think of Viewtiful Joe xD

Rayl

Pain and pleasure... I've got it all.
I thought quite alot of it was quite good, Mario Kart looks fun as ever but i'm disappointed that F-Zero is still on the shelf. Come on Nintendo stop being douchebags about this =/

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
I thought quite alot of it was quite good, Mario Kart looks fun as ever but i'm disappointed that F-Zero is still on the shelf. Come on Nintendo stop being douchebags about this =/
Yeah and a new Star Fox game

CheeseKao

Lord Cheesington
Nintendo played it a little too safe this year but if that's what people want then good for them. Can't say I'm excited though.

XDmC12345X

#BringBackTheStupidFiles
MEGAMAN IN SMASH BROS! speaking of megaman they should do a 2.5D ( as in 3d models and stuff but 2d gameplay) megaman soft reboot where they take fan favorite bosses and create new stages for them with throwbacks to old megaman games.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Nintendo played it a little too safe this year but if that's what people want then good for them. Can't say I'm excited though.

Oh believe me last year was waaaay worse, they only showcased like 3 games,Mario, Lego City, and some other game. And at the end they tweeted later like "Oh yeah, btw Fire Emblem Awakening and Code Of Princess are coming out in NA later this year."

Top Bottom