• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Theory to announce new game at TGS

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
If this doesn’t confirm a Ninja Theory-developed Devil May Cry 5, then only the official announcement will. Ninja Theory is teasing a new game announcement set for the Tokyo Game Show this week via the oh-so-teaser-filled Twitter.

Capcom, publisher of Devil May Cry has also just recently teased four new game announcements on Twitter, as well. Rumors been circulating for months now that Ninja Theory are working alongside the publisher on the latest Devil May Cry. Capcom’s Keiji Inafune has even said they’ll be giving the game a “western touch“, which would also apply to the developer. Both Ninja Theory and Capcom have been quiet on the rumors.

To sum it up: Ninja Theory? Capcom? Announcing a game at the same event? I’ll put money on Devil May Cry 5, then. Not too much, though. I need money for breakfast in the morning.

Stay tuned.

Source: http://scrawlfx.com/2010/09/ninja-theory-to-announce-new-game-at-tgs

I sincerely hope it is Devil May Cry 5, because I have waited for it for far too long. :D

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
It certainly is looking very promising that they'll be announcing DMC5. I just wish someone official would just come out say say it, dammit! :p

Top Bottom