• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ninja Gaiden 3 Reviews Roundup

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I'll be avoiding Ninja Gaiden 3, and before someone asks, no, not because of the IGN review, it'd be hypocritical for that to be my reason seeing as I loathe IGN.

I played it for a while at Eurogamer and what I played was just a boring, unchallenging, uninspired mess. I played through the section they were showing off once on normal and didn't die once. Restarted it and played it on the hardest setting, still didn't die once, it was shamefully easy, especially for a Ninja Gaiden game. I'm seriously disappointed with the way this one's turned out and I'm not at all surprised by the otherwise mediocre/average reviews it seems to be getting.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
I just played it yesterday for 3 hours and it did not give the same chills as i had when playing ninja gaiden sigma.
The story is good though.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
I just played it yesterday for 3 hours and it did not give the same chills as i had when playing ninja gaiden sigma.
The story is good though.
yeah i'm starting to hear from alot of people that it is not nearly as difficult as the past games, you only have one weapon in the game (at the moment, i know free dlc weapons are coming, but shouldn't they have already been on the game?), and there is no level up system whatsoever. :{

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Yeah.You only have the jihnramaru sword and a bow.
Don't wanna spoil you of what happened at the dragon sword.

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
Mehhh that sucks and the gameplay is fun but repetitive.
that's what i was afraid of once i heard you only have one weapon and there was no leveling up system. that only gives the player a certain amount of moves to do, and doing the same moves over and over again gets repetitive.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
2bad there aren't much fiends in the game. And not a lot of weapons. Plus the story was deadly and not much of a happy ending that Ryu can't become Canna's new daddy.

A.$h!nati

$mok!n $!ck $tyle!
sadly i think IGN is right this time , cuz the game gets very repetitive as you progress and there is no other weapons to use.

Top Bottom