• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nine Inch Иails

Tetsuya Azuma

Robot Hunter
Nine+Inch+Nails+nin16lg.jpg

The brainchild of the legendary Trent Reznor, NIN have sold millions of albums and are considered by many people of many age groups to be one of the best bands of all time. The group's line up as gone through various changes since formation in 1988 with founding member Reznor being the only consistent member. Ask anybody what the best albums of the 1990's are, and I'm sure a few of them will have 1992's "Broken" and/or 1994's "The Downward Spiral" on their lists. And both of these albums are f**king great along with their 1989 debut "Pretty Hate Machine", which I think is one of the greatest albums of all time. It was only a month ago that I started listening to Reznor and NIN, so my knowledge of the band's career is still kinda limited. Personal favorites of mine are:

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
NIN is my mom's boyfriend's favorite band. I can dig them too though. My favorite song by them is probably "Closer".

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
Please, Closer is so overrated. I'd much rather listen to songs like any of the ones I hotlinked to in this thread/
Well, I'm not the biggest fan of them. The only album I have is The Downward Spiral. They might be your favorite band but, not mine.

Top Bottom