• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nike® Air Yeezy - DMC Edition Texture Mod

theandroids

I have DMC on PC and it's one of the most gorgeous looking games I've seen since GOW3.

Anywho, there is just one thing some of the textures could have been a little better. I have started doing Dante's footwear. These are a cool alternative to the stardard boots and look great when playing the game. At least Dante can afford a pair lol
Adds 30secs to initial load time. All files must be loaded. Use Texmod and Enjoy!
www.mediafire.com/?2q3n8o033fm603a

DMC-Air-Yeezy--70_zpse2e288c8.jpg

DMC-Air-Yeezy-5_zps648da1b5.jpg

DMC-Air-Yeezy_zps405405f7.jpg

8BitHero

Scrub
I think Dante would suit converse better.
Honestly I'm not a fan of those shoes at all, but in terms of you're modding skills, good job. Looks great! Especially with the level of detail with fabric textures in picture two.

theandroids

I think Dante would suit converse better.
Honestly I'm not a fan of those shoes at all, but in terms of you're modding skills, good job. Looks great! Especially with the level of detail with fabric textures in picture two.

Thanks. I 'm leaving the Converse for the Neo Dante. I'm just finishing up an alternative normal boot as well as a few other things. Will post tomorrow.

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
I wanna see someone make a 2010 DmC Dante. Slightly shorter coat with more read trim, and using the longer white hair from the "Standard" costume but turned black, with the small white patch on the crown of his head.

Kammosjuttu

I wanna see someone make a 2010 DmC Dante. Slightly shorter coat with more read trim, and using the longer white hair from the "Standard" costume but turned black, with the small white patch on the crown of his head.

I would like the 2010 DmC Dante, too. Just like he was in TGS 2010 trailer. Or how he was drawn by Talexi in the unlockable concept art. For that alone, I could buy also the PC version of DmC even though I already have it for PS3.

And theandroids: you're skills at modding are awesome! It'll be interesting to see what else you'll whip up. :)

SamuraiGuy

Did you make this in higher resolution than what the shoes normally are? Did you also make a custom specular map for it? It looks very good.

Rukhal

I would like the 2010 DmC Dante, too. Just like he was in TGS 2010 trailer. Or how he was drawn by Talexi in the unlockable concept art. For that alone, I could buy also the PC version of DmC even though I already have it for PS3.

And theandroids: you're skills at modding are awesome! It'll be interesting to see what else you'll whip up. :)
I'd say it's well worth the purchase and it would also help us see a sequel to DmC

Top Bottom