• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nice to meet you all

TheActionGamer

Veteran Devil Hunter
Hi, how's everyone?

I look forward to sharing my love of the Devil May Cry's I enjoy playing. I have Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition and I main Vergil as my character. I have both 4 and 3 on PC (with the Style Switcher Mod of course).

I love playing a variety of action games such as Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, Legend of Korra, and the Devil May Cry: HD Collection which is coming to the consoles and PC soon. I have a Youtube channel titled after my name here. TheActionGamer with 1000 subs so far. I used to make Devil May Cry videos back in the day but I fell out of practice because of life problems that have since been solved.

So tell me about yourselves and how you got into DMC as a series. I've done just about everything. I've read the manga, and the novels. I've watched the anime, and I've played all the games (including the appearances of Dante + Vergil in Project X Zone 1, 2, Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3, Shin Megami Tensei, etc). The only thing missing is a movie in CG rather than live action.

Top Bottom