• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ni Hao =^-^=

Status
Not open for further replies.

EliChan

Crazy Cat
Hi, I'm an italian girl and i'm sorry for my bad english XD (if someone speak italian, please tell me ^^')
I love Dmc series (I'm trying to collect all things I can on this XD) and my personal "hitlist" is:
1) dmc1, for story, enemies, location and video/audio effects
2) dmc3, for fight system, story, characters and graphics
3) dmc2, for dante's character design, dante's moves and graphics (but i don't like very much enemies, secret missions, lucia's moves and story :\)
and i also like viewtiful joe (dante and alastor are very lol XD) and vj red hot rumble for the "super deformed" version of dmc characters and lucifer's call, although, for now, I have seen dante only as an enemy XD

I like make fanficion and my own stories and I like very much demon's story (where demons are like ones in dmc or sayuki :E)
I also have a little site on dmc (little because i have no time to install and set a php portal ç_ç) and i made with a friend a mirc with dmc themes and i like to customize software (like emule :E) with dmc images XD
If someone wants to help me in something or would have some info about this things, fell free to ask =^-^=

I'm not very well in explain me in English, sorry ^^'

Stillborn

Devil's heart
Well well. A new fellow. Well, it's great to meet you. My english isn't so good either, so there are two of us then. Enyway, welcome. And by the way, I'm new here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom