• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

News on PSP2

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
Oh,yeah the phony call.As if some random excecutive has it.It was destroyed in another site by evidence that proved that he was lying.

And I really doubt it.I mean,PSP2?Instead of doing the oh-so-money-saving move of just releasing more good games on the PSP with the lowest standard being,not that of the DS anymore,but that of the 3DS?

No way.Sony and the rest of the Sony supporting/ers know this very well.We still have years ahead of us with the PSP.

Unless what they have is the PSP 4000 model.^_^

Meg

Oh phew! I wasn't to happy about it either. I mean I kinda was, but not really. Hell I just want something to play on my PSP.

Meg

I've already played Crisis Core :wub: and Dissidia :dry:

BUUUUT! KH:BBS, Agito XIII, Dissidia 2 :wub: :wub: :wub: Square's showing so much PSP love. I wish other companies would do the same. :(

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The most awesome of them,do...but they rarelly leave the land of the setting sun...except..

Try Ys 7 and Ys oath in Felgana.

If you want more japan only titles[that is rare] VM me.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
I think adding a second analouge nub is crucial for people to take notice of this as it is something that has been deliberatly ignored time and time and time and time again.

Top Bottom