• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Zone of the Enders project announced

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
Kojima Productions ended its Zone of the Enders HD Night in Shinjuku with a big announcement – a new Zone of the Enders is currently underway.

Enders-Project_4G_01.jpg
Enders-Project_4G_02.jpg

According to 4Gamer.net, Hideo Kojima is very serious about trying to create a sequel, which is why he felt confident enough to announce the project. However, the game is still in the very early, prototype and experimental stages.

Twitter user Magu, who attended the event, says the project is a sequel to Anubisset not in a futuristic setting, but in an ancient civilization. The render shown above was created in the Fox Engine.

He shared a couple of additional shots showing off the project’s new Orbital Frame:

Enders-Project-OF_01.jpg

Enders-Project-OF_02.jpg

And two more:

Enders-Project-OF_03.jpg

Enders-Project-OF_04.jpg

Source: http://gematsu.com/2012/05/new-zone-of-the-enders-project-announced

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Oh my god. Oh my god. OH MY GOD. OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

*head explodes*

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Nice. I once played one Zone of the Enders game, and it was for GBA. I can't wait for PS3 version as Im sure that this not come for PC.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
my thoughts exactly, but then I reconsidered. This game is way farther down the road than DmC.
Since DmC got a release date, I can rest easy. And now this!? I just hope they take their time and make it right.

Top Bottom