• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Rammstein Website Help Needed

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm doing a Rammstein site but I need a few people to help out as I'm still working on a few other sites. Anyone game?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I'd definitely be happy to help with coding and the like if you should ever need me. :)

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Add a link to your sites in your signature - it works an absolute treat for me. You could also post about your new site on the official Rammstein message board. I'm assuming they have one anyway...

Arwen

Lost Soul
The site still has a lot to do I've only just finished the forum. Actually that isn't a bad idea about having the link in my sig. I might change the domain name for the RE site to something different when it is fully completed as well. Thanks :)

Arwen

Lost Soul
Thanks Steven. A banner would be cool. Can the size be the 600x200. I'll let you decide on the pics and background.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
In my opinion and experience of making websites they are usually 700 or so pixels wide and 150 pixels in length. That is, after using Freewebs for a year and having made a total of around ten different sites, not including the 16 I made using Orange.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
I meant Banners for the site. Not the actual site banner, I mean like ones they can use on the forum. But - I'll do that if you wish as well.

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'll need a little help with the HTML I'll need to place them on my site. I'm bad at that side of things. Thanks Steven.

Steven

That-Damn-Good
Site Banner

BA_Rammstein_Lightning_Rain_Ice-eff.jpg

BA_Rammstein_Lightning_Rain.gif

Normal Banners

BA_Rammstein_Richard-Z_dim-red.jpg

BA_Rammstein_Richard-Z_dim-.gif

Top Bottom