• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New PS3 Bundle

yousefgx

GET YOUR GAME ON !
ps3-dmc4-bundle-490.jpg

the latest bundle for Japanese PlayStation 3 gamers. The Devil May Cry 4 40GB PS3 bundle comes in either black or white and includes a copy of Devil May Cry 4 (obviously) and a Blu-ray of bonus content. It will retail for 47,800 yen (approx. US $422), which is about 7,800 yen (US $69) more than the standalone 40GB model.

What makes this bundle interesting is that DMC4 is not an exclusive title. We're going to assume Sony struck some exclusive deal for bundling the game, although we'd love to see Microsoft unveil a DMC4 Xbox 360 bundle. It might actually help their hardware sales to confuse Japanese consumers thinking they just picked up a PS3. Devil May Cry 4 is due out January 31, 2008, in Japan and February 5 in North America.

But i`m not even sure of the dates. I have ordered Devil May Cry 4 and they sent me a message that the game will be shipped into my house in 2008/1/9.

Chrysander

Re: NewPS3 Bundle

I just wondered because the release date there is probably different to the US. But it is weird that they said 9th of January, since I thought it was meant to be released in Japan on the 31st, and stuff normally comes out first over there before anywhere else.

june34

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YA, A SWEET NEW PS3 BUNDLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!

Ah I saw that bundle recently, yeah, pretty lucky for those who are just now buying a PS3. They are also probably trying to persuade more people to buy the PS3 since DMC4 will be the first REAL PS3 game, GTA5 following it.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
A Devil May Cry 4 bundle for the PS3? I think it's a darn great idea! If I hadn't already pre-ordered Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition from Amazon I might have considered investing in that PS3 bundle.

EmotionsUntold

Unloved Someone
Damn.... I shoulda waited to get a PS3. lmao. I would rather have the white one than the black one. anyone else find it hard to keep it clean??? damn thing attracts so much dust!!!

Top Bottom