• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Manga and Anime

Is there any hope for Anime still?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• No

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Maybe

• I think so

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
Sooooo, um, we're getting close to the ending of the last arc in Bleach. I have no idea where naruto is. And everything else has already ended I'm pretty sure. Now we have the new generation anime. And um. I want to get your reactions first.
These are the top ten up coming animes in 2013

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
that is an absurd question. anime isn't a small thing that can fall apart easily. it is a massive industry that produces a wide variety of popular content and what you posted is one person's ten favorites.

Naruto is almost over (probably). Bleach is nowhere near ending the last day in universe at the end of the arrancar arc took years and this arc is supposed to be the longest one. those 9 days are going to last a long time.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
Well, to say that anime is over is kind of stupid.

After watching some more recent anime, I've got a little hope left in the world.

Particularly Attack on Titan.

Winterfrost

Shadow-of-Sundered-Star
Attack on Titan
The Devil is a Part-Timer!
That's only two, I mainly know most names of hentai.
DON'T JUDGE ME.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Attack on Titan
The Devil is a Part-Timer!
That's only two, I mainly know most names of hentai.
DON'T JUDGE ME.

GrinchSmiles.gif

Hentai you say?

Reactions: Jak

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
There is still hope for anime if people would actually do a favor for the industry and buy those DVDs and Blurays. It's not gonna die but the quality is getting less and less(For the past months that is).

We're having a Fate Stay Night remake by Ufotable and Hajime no Ippo season 3 so it's sure as hell not dead to me.

BLACKSWIPE

"Waiting for one's arrival."
There is still hope for anime if people would actually do a favor for the industry and buy those DVDs and Blurays. It's not gonna die but the quality is getting less and less(For the past months that is).

We're having a Fate Stay Night remake by Ufotable and Hajime no Ippo season 3 so it's sure as hell not dead to me.
I cannot ****ING WAIT FOR THAT REMAKE.

Time to see Archer in badass HD animation!

AceofSpades

Lord of the Void
I never said anime was over, god forbid it ever be over. I just think that it will never be as good as it was before. Espcialy with the amount of slice of life crap I've been seeing.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I never said anime was over, god forbid it ever be over. I just think that it will never be as good as it was before. Especially with the amount of slice of life crap I've been seeing.
LOL i've been thinking this way since 2008 >_> and honestly i don't care anymore i just have my own list of animes to watch and i watch it i don't care if my type of anime isn't made anymore there still is plenty of old ones to keep me satisfied forever.
I just don't think that there will be moments like these any more.
Its recent stuff actually.... and i don't a skinny whiny teen makes for a badass character IMO.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
I never said anime was over, god forbid it ever be over. I just think that it will never be as good as it was before. Espcialy with the amount of slice of life crap I've been seeing.

what's wrong with slice of life, the existence of slice of life anime does not somehow damage other genres. if a genre is having difficulties it is the fault of anime in that genre not the fault of anime in a genre that is doing well. the popularity of slice of life might even pressure other genres to improve themselves.

in fact we don't have enough slice of life anime, KyoAni hasn't even adapted all of K-On, Haruhi or Lucky Star (and i think Lucky Star is still ongoing). and that is just one company taking to long. (seriously KyoAni needs to get to work)

of course there are anime in other genres that need to be made. Bleach need its final arc ( but they should probably wait until the manga is over since Bleach story arcs usually do not have any point where you could logically insert filler) and another season of Blood+ is needed ( a 15 year time skip should be about the right starting point) and i'm sure there are a million more.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
anime has seen some pretty dark days, but hey. its always darkest just before the dawn right?

Top Bottom