• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New here.

RhythmDemon

Half Demon
Hey...Im new here but I am a huge DMC fan. I have beaten every game. I have beaten every game on EVERY difficulty including Hell or Hell mode in DMC4 which...Took about 2 weeks and a tooooon of farming red orbs on other difficulties for holy water T.T . I actually started the series on three and played them in chronological order without knowing. (Dmc3-DMC-DMC4-DMC2). Im not a huge fan of the new Dante from DmC at all...But the game play looks sick even without stances.(Dat scythe.) Im 17 and....yeah...Thats about it. I have xbox live but I play all my dmcs on pc with xbox controller. Although I play fighting games like SCV a lot and UMVC3(Because you can be Dante... I have a perfect 33.33% usage rate with him which means Ive used him every game I have been in.) so if you want to add me its NMSxDarkRhythm. uhhh.yea.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey...Im new here but I am a huge DMC fan. I have beaten every game. I have beaten every game on EVERY difficulty including Hell or Hell mode in DMC4 which...Took about 2 weeks and a tooooon of farming red orbs on other difficulties for holy water T.T . I actually started the series on three and played them in chronological order without knowing. (Dmc3-DMC-DMC4-DMC2). Im not a huge fan of the new Dante from DmC at all...But the game play looks sick even without stances.(Dat scythe.) Im 17 and....yeah...Thats about it. I have xbox live but I play all my dmcs on pc with xbox controller. Although I play fighting games like SCV a lot and UMVC3(Because you can be Dante... I have a perfect 33.33% usage rate with him which means Ive used him every game I have been in.) so if you want to add me its NMSxDarkRhythm. uhhh.yea.

Hi all..., I am newbie to this forum and glad to be a part of this... I don't have much knowledge but would like to gain and share whatever I have.

Welcome both of you.

Top Bottom