• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DmC Haters. plss read and Spoiler warning

jayr

Hello guys a friendly message here. lets talk about the new DmC.
The series isn't dead well lets cut this short play the best DmC GAME EVER!!!!!.
YEAH you read it correctly. know why? becouse it really is course the new changes of the game make
us ****ed of. but if you guys played i will understand. and let me tell you guys why he looks like that.
becouse the story happened before Dmc3. yes it all happened when danter and virgil first met each other and help each other did.and here dante still never knew his father is a demon.but in dmc3 he knew his father is a demon correct? and by the way his hair is black becouse he havent unlock his demonic self yet. but when he did just like virgil his hair will turn white to. and becouse virgil is the first one unlocked his demonic power. so thats why his hair is already white as you notice in the end of the game when he finished of virgil with his fully form demonic power unlocked when the devil trigger runsout of power his hair is fully white. yeah thats one reason. to make things shorter becouse this game is amazing. so much to tell why. its the start of the story of dante so please support this game so they can make more amazing games like this. but i really wish that they can continue the story of nero more. :)
and thank you for your time

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
Hun, Its an alternate universe that doesn't connect with original series at all so if this series sells well then no more original series for us

jayr

no its not.the story still continued like they said its a reboot it means that its the back to the beginning.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
no its not.the story still continued like they said its a reboot it means that its the back to the beginning.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but DmC is from the beginning, but it's a restart of the series from the beginning. DmC isn't part of the original canon of DMC. It's a complete remake.

Also, good to see you enjoyed the game.
It was the best narrative, visual, story, and character wise out of all the DMC's.

jayr

yeah i agree with that the story in dmc3 and 4 is better for me but little bit exagurated there

ZeroLove

Hello guys a friendly message here. lets talk about the new DmC.
The series isn't dead well lets cut this short play the best DmC GAME EVER!!!!!.
YEAH you read it correctly. know why? becouse it really is course the new changes of the game make
us ****ed of. but if you guys played i will understand. and let me tell you guys why he looks like that.
becouse the story happened before Dmc3. yes it all happened when danter and virgil first met each other and help each other did.and here dante still never knew his father is a demon.but in dmc3 he knew his father is a demon correct? and by the way his hair is black becouse he havent unlock his demonic self yet. but when he did just like virgil his hair will turn white to. and becouse virgil is the first one unlocked his demonic power. so thats why his hair is already white as you notice in the end of the game when he finished of virgil with his fully form demonic power unlocked when the devil trigger runsout of power his hair is fully white. yeah thats one reason. to make things shorter becouse this game is amazing. so much to tell why. its the start of the story of dante so please support this game so they can make more amazing games like this. but i really wish that they can continue the story of nero more. :)
and thank you for your time

You give us supporters a bad name. Please stop.

meg5493

Praise the Sun!
It is not that part, but that he states that DmC is "THE BEST DMC GAME EVER!", as if it was a fact. And then backs it up with alot of false info.
Oh that yeah i hate it when ANY fan does that I prefer 1 the most but hate it when other people say the newer ones are the best its their opinion and nothing else

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Yeah, I don't agree with that either. I personally think DmC is better in story and character, but not in gameplay or that nostalgia of playing DMC1 for the first time.

ZeroLove

im just amazed how a new dmc came out. that we waited for long time but now what we expected. but still a great game .

That I agree with. I am positively surprised with DmC, though there are a few flaws with it, imo.
However, just generally try and be open-minded and don't claim your opinion to be facts in the future. Also, it would be a big help for yourself to read up on what DmC is compared to the original series.

jayr

but still i hope they make a seperate storyline. i hope they still continue the original dmc series. continue and this game or just just lets see if they can fix the 2nd game and listen to the fanbase what the fans want. becouse not many people like wild new ideas of changes in a beloved game like the dmc series still supporting the new game so they can have a chance to create a new game that fans really want

Top Bottom