• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC character ideas

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I still wish we got a new DMC right now. Hopefully in the true DMC.

But anyway, how about an oracle type character like from The Matrix?

latest

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I wanted Brad or Julia to have a son or daughter that is a demon/human hybrid. I wanted to explore someone whose life isn't really burden by revenge or duty like Dante and the rest are.

I wanted Dante to have his own contacts so him knowing a 600 year old kitsune who gives him advice at a price is fun.

Not neccesarily a new character but I wanted to make Tony Redgrave a real character Dante knows.

Thunderkrat

I Would Like Dante Father Sparda to Be A Playable Character He His the Rival To Dantes Uncle and Brother in law Akuma in Capcom Vs SNK 2

I Would like a character Called Johnny Slayer going to be originally Played by Billy Idol but instead going to be played by Mickey Rourke and a Japanese Actor Manga Voice Actor and Takeshi Kitano must be in the Game

Thunderkrat

I have an idea Hector Berlioz his Symphonie Fantastique is mindblowing along with his background story find the leonard Bernstein quote. I have an epic character project Called Knightblade who is Dante loyal best friend along with Terry Bogard

Q could be a great character Goblinski Adolfo Gloriousa who is a cheeky wolf arms dealer Dante Needs Support with 4 new characters and guest appearances from Asura 12 new Enemies with Rugal Bernstein Akuma Kingslayer Arius Remake Vortax Corpal and Hypnotized Asura

Thunderkrat

Would be popular great shout. But Japan are very protective of Capcom Brand Hwoarang from Tekken as a crossover character is essentially a Demon Hunter but Now DMC5 is going to be released so They have decided already who is going to be in the game. High hopes Looks awesome

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Would be popular great shout. But Japan are very protective of Capcom Brand Hwoarang from Tekken as a crossover character is essentially a Demon Hunter but Now DMC5 is going to be released so They have decided already who is going to be in the game. High hopes Looks awesome

Yeah well I was thinking in the future of DMC.

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
I think we need some universe expanding characters. One (and probably only) thing I liked about anime were idea with Sparda's students. Yes they were connected, but they weren't blood relatives. I think we need more characters that are not involved with Sparda whatsoever.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I think we need some universe expanding characters. One (and probably only) thing I liked about anime were idea with Sparda's students. Yes they were connected, but they weren't blood relatives. I think we need more characters that are not involved with Sparda whatsoever.

Really?

Maybe new characters learning about Sparda's legacy? Even those with their own legacies?

Innsmouth

Sleeping DMC Fan
Supporter 2014
Really?

Maybe new characters learning about Sparda's legacy? Even those with their own legacies?
I actually want them be completely sparda free. See the problem why they have hard time to set up new villain, because you can tell "this guy wants sparda's power" only so much time. Or Mundus has beef with sparda. And everything ties to it. They need to expand universe, if they want to keep things fresh. It's problem when they have trouble to step out of control zone, but just look at RE series. They expand universe with each new title, yes there are missteps, but it still keeps it fresh.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I actually want them be completely sparda free. See the problem why they have hard time to set up new villain, because you can tell "this guy wants sparda's power" only so much time. Or Mundus has beef with sparda. And everything ties to it. They need to expand universe, if they want to keep things fresh. It's problem when they have trouble to step out of control zone, but just look at RE series. They expand universe with each new title, yes there are missteps, but it still keeps it fresh.

So maybe new demons and maybe get angels involved?

New demons who are like Sparda have their own legacies and destined for heroism? For good? Defending humanity in the name of God? That kind of thing?

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
as long as it as likeable and as cool as the twins. one that could keep up with their personas. and if possible it's personality and combat style should differ from the existing dante and vergil.

it's hard to describe it if based on DMC dante and vergil, but in DmC, dante and vergil is very distinct in combat style, let's say dante was raw and direct-not the right word-, while vergil was more graceful and experienced, i want the new character to be distinct from the two, whatever that might be

same goes personality wise, again, whatever that might be

and yes, i want it to be free of any relation to sparda, a link to mundus is preferable.. make it an anti-hero or villain or even the good side, i'll take any

and i'll stick with melee and another mean of weapon --be it mechanical or magical.

Top Bottom