• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New DMC 4 Videoz unoffcially posted link here!!

Raziel

Devil bringer
yea but why did Dante say they were the same and They said he was a human that means...he is going to grow into more into a demon than human as the game progress!!!:D :lol:

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
Cool, even though i've seen a few of them already they're still awesome.

Chrysander

Raziel;58399 said:
yea but why did Dante say they were the same and They said he was a human that means...he is going to grow into more into a demon than human as the game progress!!!:D :lol:

I think Dante means that Nero is part demon, or has a demon inside him

Haven

like Dante on the 3rd, he isn't quite demon but he has one inside him (until the 7th mission).

yasoukyoku

SAVED!
freakin' amazing, Dante's dt hand is also sweet.
although, i'm a little skeptical of the lucifer weapon. it seems like "a less damage then nevan and less direct" kind of weapon.

Chrysander

yasoukyoku;58429 said:
freakin' amazing, Dante's dt hand is also sweet.
although, i'm a little skeptical of the lucifer weapon. it seems like "a less damage then nevan and less direct" kind of weapon.

I think there will be more direct attacks for Lucifer than we've seen. It kind of reminded me of Vergil's summoned swords. Maybe you'll be able to do a thing similar to the blistering swords where he shoots off tonnes at once etc. But yeah I am not too impressed with it so far...

june34

Dante was just playing with nero, if he was going acting sireus then the out come would have been differnt

Haven

I've just found out that this comes out a day after my birthday :D, the perfect late present.

Top Bottom