• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dino Crisis forum!

Angel

Is not rat, is hamster
Admin
If dinosaurs are your thing, along with running away from them and not getting eaten, then why not take a look at the latest forum in our network, Dino Crisis.net.

So far it's just a forum whilst the rest of the stuff for the homepage and what have you gets written up but those of you who frequent our RE forums may see one or two familiar faces over there ;)

Either way, take a look and if you love the Dino Crisis series then why not join up over there and chat to like-minded people? Or else just mock people like me who know absolutely nothing about the games other than they have dinosaurs in. And people. But not dinosaur people, as far as I know.

BAI!

Meg

DARN IT! I posted a shameless plug for the new forum too. Beat me to it...YOU'RE MEAN! :'(

;)

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
when i hear 'Dino' only one game comes to mind

Dino crisis was a good game too sad that its also dead like old Resident evil

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
it could be revived like dark cloud was

Nope i don't really think so Capcom didn't remaster any of the final fight or other Capcom beat'em'up game not even a single beat'em'up was made after the 2000 !! i don't think they even remember that they used to make these games

Laurence Barnes

Still not dead. Just not really here any more.
Premium
Nope i don't really think so Capcom didn't remaster any of the final fight or other Capcom beat'em'up game not even a single beat'em'up was made after the 2000 !! i don't think they even remember that they used to make these games
oh ok cuz dark cloud revived themselves

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I joined the Dino Crisis forum for two reasons:
1. I remember my cousin playing it when I was a lad and,
2. To support Steve and Angel.
I'm such a good boy!! *Halo appears over my head* Lol :p

P.S. The DC forums have the "better" smile faces perhaps we could get those back???? Maybe?????

Top Bottom