• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New devil bringer mechanics

Status
Not open for further replies.

aoshi

Devil bringer was flashy and greatly animated but in gameplay i felt it could have been upgraded more than buster-holds and DT moves.

Wat could possibly be added as DB mechanic?

1)Push - Although snatch is a good ability, While dodging or rolling - character gets in corners. When surronded by demons or cornered by demons- push would be a good ability. Not to the extent of thrown away. A technical push that lets character some space to free arms with new combos than jump to another spot. I really hate jumping or rolling.:(.

2)Buster in any direction. Currently buster would slam demon in ground except for boss busters. When executing buster in a particular direction - demons could be thrown in that direction that can deflect any other attacks from other demons. Also ability to slam into walls if there is a nearby wall.Kinda like sanctus gets bustered at the walls.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I would like the ability to use it as a weapon, akin to a one handed Beowulf or Ifrit style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom