• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Dante Statue in the works.

OriginalOutcast

For those of you who don't know there's a new Dante Statue being made focused on his DMC4 Look and it will show both his normal and Devil Trigger Versions.

pa.194515.2.jpg

Here's the link to pre-order it and good luck.

http://www.play-asia.com/Devil_May_..._Majin_Dante/paOS-13-71-8x-49-en-70-4637.html

Osaka

trollololol
Ooooooh I'm liking that very much. Like the look of his DT statue, it's all looking very stylish. How much! ****, I'm trying to save - I can't aford that at the moment....... Might have to call on my trusty credit card. >_>

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
It will cost about the same as most premium action figures. I'm calling it that since that's what it is. You can pose it, and do everything a good action figure does. I simply hate the term statue for toys. The articulation probably will be pretty well done, I believe.

You can get these kinds of figures for cheap prices, such as the Doctor Octopus Spider-Man 2 figure. If it's Japanese, it will cost you more, and considering yen is some of the most high in value of most currency, the cost is mostly due to foreign trade and less in value currency being involved.

For figures like this made in say the US, it costs less due to the person living in the country. If I were to buy a figure from say... Germany, I'd be paying the price it costs in Euros in US dollars.

I really need a new hobby outside of research, thinking, gaming, art, and my love of technology... Hmmm I do need to get back to practicing my parkour. Yes, I actually exercise. Just not much.

Well, hopefully this long informative post helps with the money issue. Not all really well made figures are the best, ironically. I have tons of old Digimon action figures from Wal-Mart and they are really well done despite being cheaper. Same goes for my US made Sonic X action figures, which really aren't good for display anyway...

Why do I even know this stuff? I don't know... I do like my Digimon not being in the Digital World, though. *gets geek slapped*

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Well, i know the Vergie statue cost me £80. I wouldn't be surprised if this was less. (It's Dante, so its bound to be cheaper) ;) JOKE!!!! Sorry, Vergil's evil streak is catching.

V

Oldschool DMC fan
If you catch them in production aren't they always about £80? My DMC1 Dante (which is made of polystone rather than vinyl) cost less since it was from eBay (new) but if you wait till the copy run ends then people start charging an arm and a leg for them. . .

(Hence I picked up Vergil as soon as I saw that one in production)

Osaka

trollololol
Vergil'sBitch;302479 said:
Well, i know the Vergie statue cost me £80. I wouldn't be surprised if this was less. (It's Dante, so its bound to be cheaper) ;) JOKE!!!! Sorry, Vergil's evil streak is catching.

Vergil looks like he'd be hard to maintain, while Dante, well, he looks cheap and cheerfull.:p

Be nice if they charged £50 for it... I'm probably pushing my luck though.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Osaka;302508 said:
Vergil looks like he'd be hard to maintain, while Dante, well, he looks cheap and cheerfull.:p

Be nice if they charged £50 for it... I'm probably pushing my luck though.

Hope it does cost Esc50. Yes, there's seriously a currency that is named the same thing as the Esc key... It's the short way of spelling escudo, which is the currency of the Republic of Cape Verde.

In Africa, you pay in escape keys for stuff. Wonderful. Wonder if there's a currency labeled End.

fon

Crazy Chick
Can't order from Play-Asia. Hopefully my local store gets him (they had Nero but he sold out before I could snag him! >3<)

I'm still on the hunt for Kotobukiya's Vergil statue ;_______;

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I saw that Nero one on Play Asia... I actually like it more than the 'action' Nero that was released (the one showing Devil Bringer). =D

Top Bottom