• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New character in Dissidia Duodecim revealed. Laguna from FF VIII

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Im really sometimes dissapointed what SE does. Really im feeled where are better characters in FF VIII to show in Dissidia Duodecim but now we have Laguna in it.

200px-Laguna012.PNG

aka958

Don't trust people
lorddemolatron;292705 said:
Im really sometimes dissapointed what SE does. Really im feeled where are better characters in FF VIII to show in Dissidia Duodecim but now we have Laguna in it.

200px-Laguna012.PNG

Check others opinions, most love it. Laguna preceeded all the wishes for Rinoa and Seifer, he is kind of the second protagonist, and he has options for a gameplay style different than the others.

Of course all their choices can't please everyone, but this pleased most of the fans, he has reasons to be in, can create good plot lines, and gives us an opportunity to try a different style of play. For Square = epic win, for many FFVIII fans = epic win.

It has been said in a thread earlier announcing this, and your images can't show. :\

On another note, people has been talking alot about the overworld map that is in the Laguna scan, you know anything about it?

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I think that overworld map is new version of Destiny Oddysey maps what we have in Dissidia.

Top Bottom