• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

New Capcom Games/Trademarks

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
http://www.siliconera.com/2010/08/18/capcom-burning-with-asuras-rage-and-dragons-dogma/

In Europe, Capcom filed trademarks for Asura’s Rage and Dragon’s Dogma. Stab in the dark here, but these two titles could be related. Maybe Capcom plans on using Asura’s Rage and Dragon’s Dogma for a dual release like Mega Man Star Force: Leo and Mega Man Star Force: Dragon.

If these are subtitles what Capcom series are they tied too? I suppose Onimusha could work.

Confession: When I first saw “Asura” the Samurai Shodown character came to mind, but he’s a SNK franchise so Capcom probably isn’t doing anything with the vengeful warrior.

Could it be a new Breath of Fire :OMG: ?A new Onimusha :blink: ?A new Keiji Inafune game :?: ?Whatever it is,I hope it's good. :whistle:

PS : ...I hope it's a either :

a)a Stylish Action game in two different version for some reason[I can assume Dragon Dogma would be the "western version" while Asura's Rage would be the "eastern version" of the game(where you control...samurais and ninjas? :?: Instead of the westerns' knights? :?: )] on the PSP.[Don't look at me like that :blink: !The PSP needs some Stylish Action love. :wub: ]

b)Two different games and one of them is a Stylish Action Title for the PSP.

And that's that...discuss away.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
If it's a game for the PSP, you can bet I'm going to buy it. My PSP needs more games anyway.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Oooh - looks promising. I'm sure Capcom has plenty of tricks left up their sleeve yet. I'd love to see the return of some of their older series'. Personally, I want more Dino Crisis! :p

More Onimusha would also be nice.

Devil Bane

God Slaying Blades
^I wish Dino Crisis would return too...as far as I remember it Capcom didn't allow Mikami to finish the series so they ended in a cliffhanger.More Onimusha will be very nice too.If they allow Inafune to go back to his team.

@Dread : I hope so too.As for PSP games,a great one would be Ys7.It's out now[?] in english.

Top Bottom