• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

new bie question

xed

im stuck in the second mission in the cathedral..... how can i reach the door on the other end??:(

Zany Blac

Thr shud be plenty of walkthru videos on youtube. you should check for it there.

You Need to get the evil legacy from the place with the chairs then use it to grapple urself upwards.

The location is distinctive its the slightly glowing pillar under the balcony stairs in the cathedral.

DragonDinu

I have one question, What i must do if I want to chose Betwen Dante and Nero at all missions? I must finish the game at all dificulties?

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
xed;269623 said:
im stuck in the second mission in the cathedral..... how can i reach the door on the other end??:(

Please explain it better.

DragonDinu;288579 said:
I have one question, What i must do if I want to chose Betwen Dante and Nero at all missions? I must finish the game at all dificulties?

No, you can't. You can only play as Nero in Missions 1 - 12, 19, and 20 while you can only play as Dante in Missions 13 - 18, regardless of difficulties.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I thought once you beat Sanctus on mission 10, you unlock Dante and you play as Dante from mission 11 onward until you switch back to Nero later on in the game.

@xed - I'll second Zany, go check out the walkthrough on youtube. Or see if we don't have the walkthrough in a sticky post on this forum somewhere.

-edit-
Oh yep, we do have one, Tony posted it ages ago.
http://forums.devilmaycry.org/showthread.php?t=6171

hieumapday

My systems:
core I3, 2GB Ram DDR3, ATI Radeon 5470.
The first times i'm play DMC4, It run between 45-55 FPS at 1280X720(High settings). After a time, I change some graphic options and the fps drop down to 10-13 and can't be back even when i return default. I search in some forum and found some ideals. I go to C:/User/AppData/Local/CAPCOM/DMC4 end edit SLI=ON to SLI=OFF in config.txt file and it word good. The FPS return around 45-55. Yesterday, this things happen again, and even when i edit the SLI again, the FPS just 10-13. I'm so sad, please help me....
P/s: sorry about my English, it's my 2rd languages :|

Top Bottom