• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's ED

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Was thinking, is Nero partially pulling a DT and not being able to change back the half demon equivalent of erectile dysfunction or would It be more like a defect? Use to think it was something cool but the more I get it explained as him failing at pulling his first dt the more it feels like there should be more psyological consequences to it. Like, that's not how his body is supposed to work

Last edited:

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
No no hear me out, alot of people explain Nero's devil bringer as him pulling a partial Dt, or him dting and not being able to change his arm back. So like, that's a dysfunction right? Like getting a hard on for more than four hours or something. It just seems less cool and more weird

AzureNight13

Azure Night Goddess.... Or Wesker's daughter
Premium
No no hear me out, alot of people explain Nero's devil bringer as him pulling a partial Dt, or him dting and not being able to change his arm back. So like, that's a dysfunction right? Like getting a hard on for more than four hours or something. It just seems less cool and more weird
Makes more sense if it was demon puberty :ROFL:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Was thinking, is Nero partially pulling a DT and not being able to change back the half demon equivalent of erectile dysfunction or would It be more like a defect? Use to think it was something cool but the more I get it explained as him failing at pulling his first dt the more it feels like there should be more psyological consequences to it. Like, that's not how his body is supposed to work
It could be psychological. Nero grew up an orphan in a society that hated demons. So that could've been a barrier to controlling his new powers.

Last edited:

Morgan

Premium
Xen-Ace 2021
I thought I was tripping when I read the title, but the thread is exactly what I expected.
Respect.

Top Bottom