• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's devil trigger

Dying Angel

Nero's devil trigger form is a blue spirit over him when he goes into devil trigger form, What i was wondering is does anyone think Nero has or will be given a full devil trigger form like Dante instead of just having the spirit over him.

If so do you think the rest of his devil trigger form would be the same as his devil bringer arm which seems demonic?

Big Boss

Unstable
in my opinion, I think Nero's powers are underdevoloped because he just recently awoke the power within himself, unlike Dante who has had his potential unlocked for quite some time. I also believe the reason Nero's DT is an Aura is Nero's potential hasn't reached its full potential, so his Demonic power manifests around him like an aura, while Dante's DT is more physical because he is closer to his full potential. But thats just my opinion^_^

Dying Angel

I don't think it's actually be stated that Nero is fully human as we haven't been told about his back round so we don't actually now if he's half human or fully human.

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
Nero is human . I think the Spirit form of his D.T is Nelo Angelo.

_____________________________________________________________-

cg_nero_dt.jpg

darkslayer23

Corrupted Son Of Sparda
My brother is start making a story . How Nero got His Devil Bringer.
Hope you guys are interested. I will Pose it when my brother is done with it. ^_^.Its like also a Theory But its interesting.

Zato-OW

King
Nero is not a human even before the DB he was a demon most likely. Even though the game doesn't say exactly who he is, they make it obvious that hes not a human. Okay a week before the events of DMC4 Nero was involved in that forest attack where Kyrie and Nero was injured.

Now here's where you can question Nero on his actions. First his fight with Dante, Nero seems to do alot of amazing things with a power he had for only a few days. He was able to break the sword of the Sparda statue with his legs to send Dante flying to the ground. Then even better, after the fight Credo is not surprised at how Nero survived the fight with Dante even as he observed the entire temple or church. THEN Credo even sends Nero to capture Dante ALONE!. This tells me that Credo knows Nero is very strong but always seen him as a human. Then Credo is sent to capture Nero. What does Credo do? He slashes at Nero. Now why would Credo do that if he was only ordered to bring him back to HQ.

Now Sanctus says Nero is a decendant of Sparda meaning Nero WAS born from Sparda's bloodline and it makes even more sense since Nero is a orphan. For Nero to be "possessed" by the arm, he seems to have total control over his arm through the entire game. Now I don't know but usually when someone is possessed they usually do things out of there own will and Nero had full control.

Top Bottom