• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero's alternate future

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
If Nero truly is Vergil's son, and if Vergil never died, what would Nero be like now?

I think he'd be more asocial and arrogant.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
I think my image of that kind of Nero would be a lot calmer, thinks before he acts, does some planning instead of rushing inot a fight, a little colder/ aloof and doesn't really bother with people much unless he's really close to them

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
It depends on how Vergil treats him, if he's being a good father or a bad one. If Vergil treats Nero harshly, maybe Nero would be much more angry than he is, more like DmC Dante. If Vergil treats him kindly on the other hand... then I think he would learn to control his angry fits better. And I would really like Nero to be all-adoring after his father, while joining forces with Vergil in teasing Dante (jokingly).

TerrorA

Don't mess with a Mage, bitch.
I actually see Nero being awe-struck by his "cool" dad and trying to emulate him, with his own flair.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If Nero truly is Vergil's son, and if Vergil never died, what would Nero be like now?

I think he'd be more asocial and arrogant.
He'd be more like Galen Marek aka Starkiller from Star wars the force unleashed. He'd be more taciturn and monk-like, very austere and plain-looking clothes, knowledge of how to deal with people outside of combat is nil. Im guessing he has more knowledge with swords and his demon abilities than guns or modern weaponry.

Top Bottom