• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero vs straw hat pirates

Nero vs straw hats

• Nero

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Straw hats

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebony & Ivory 666

Gunslinger
I think the pirates would win as neros bullets would suck against luffy zoro would be a good match for nero while hes preoccupied with zoro ussopp could use sniper fire brook can't die chooper would go huge if he got really annoyed
nami couldn't do jack robin would break nero sanji would pound him franky would flame him so i think they would win but wat do u think?

aka958

Don't trust people
It is an unfair match for a vs thread. the pirates are more than one and their strength lies in numbers. now if there where as many neros as there where pirates then who do you think would win?

Keaton

Premium
^You got that right, Nero+Doppleganger+DT=Many Nero's and Many Familar Knights :D

Nice idea though, I feel Nero would certanly have a fighting chance, hes pretty agile and would probably find that dodging the hordes would be a breeze for him. Especially since Air Hike+Demon Blood means he can leap tall buildings in a single bound, and Exceed would make him more powerful than a loco-- wait, I'm thinking of something else ^^

Since I'm not a huge One-Peice buff, I'll have to leave my arguement there, but I think Nero has enough untapped potencial to pull something out of the back ^^

Railazel

Actually, the Straw Hats overpower Nero with Luffy alone, seeing as how he is possibly as fast and stong as Dante (Gum Gum Gatling), can rach immeasurable lengths, and is indestructible to bullets. The second strongest is Zolo, who can through steel (Triple Sword: Lion Strike) and is just as fast as Luffy. Nero's only chance is with DT.

Black Angel

Semper Fidelis
Keaton;180825 said:
^You got that right, Nero+Doppleganger+DT=Many Nero's and Many Familar Knights :D

Nero can't do that............:lol:

I think Nero vrs any straw hat pirate (exept Nami) would be a fair fight.

In all seriousness these vrs threads are looking allot better than they usually end up. I am so happy about this. So many mature posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom