• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Vs Dante Final Battle

Arwen

Lost Soul
Ok who do you think will win in a final battle. Nero or Dante?

I would think Dante as he has more experiance and skill.

Lady_0989

#1 For Goodies
I see what you mean. Maybe if he gains more power:lol: :p
We havent seen what he was capable of:lol:

Mobfigurz

I some how doubt Nero could defeat Dante, since Dante IS the son of Sparda and we saw how Dante whooped Mundus' butt in DMC1 when he took on his Fathers form, his true Demon form.
If the Lord of the Underworld couldnt with stand the true power of Dante, how would a feeble human, even with a demon possession, a demon which would almost certainly be lesser in legend and power than Sparda stand up to Dante!

Case closed, Nero is weak in comparison to Dante, in all aspects. :D

Mobfigurz

Tony_Redgrave;27705 said:
Nah, even in the trailer Nero struggles and Dante just sits and evades easily:p

Yea, thats another thing which makes me believe the Amnesia storyline is either false or if it is how they will tell the story, then its plain ridiculous since its clear that Dante can fight, from the moment he appears with that acrobatic entrance from the ceiling, down to the way he slaughters the Knights of the Order, then the way he so confidently evades Nero's attacks, except for the initial kick in the face.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Hey, we play for Nero in the Game. So how can we lose the final battle?

But anyway. Nero don't stand a chance against Dante...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
The final battle will be definitely be won by Nero. But that doesn't mean the last battle in the game would be Dante^_^

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Did you play DMC3: Special edition?
It's a Red Vergil... ;)
When you're playing as Vergil and you're supposed to fight Dante, you actually fight a red Vergil called Vante.
Kinda of a Deus Ex Machina. Dante can't lose cause he's the hero. So fight a Vergil in a different costume...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Oh, that:lol:
Yes I play SE in my friends house, when I saw the red outfit from afar in the first battle I was afraid that it was Dante:p
Btw, cool signature Zeke;)

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Btw, cool signature Zeke
I'm really lovin it myself...

Well actually, maybe we'll play to the moment where Nero attack Dante and win!
But they see a cutscene, where we lose (Like the Dante-Vergil tower fight)

And after Nero dies, we play as Dante!!!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Hm, *dies* sounds too much, since Capcom took all that trouble to make trailers pictures and staff who have Nero 72% Dante 22% and monsters/etc 6%:p

I think that maybe Dante could visit some places in which Nero won't go, so we'll have to use Dante..Maybe they could reach a deal that no one can say no too and start hunting Devils independently...

Top Bottom