• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero + Styles would make the game complete

Cloud 355

I love Nero and his Exceed and DB abilities, but the thing that I think would make the game much better is if he had the ability to use Dante's styles.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
If they were to give Nero styles id prefer Nero to have his own set of styles. So far Capcom has succeeded well in distincting Nero from the twins, so im hoping they keep it that way.

If Nero has Dante's style well...we might as well use Dante.

It would be like giving Dante the DB. (which they originally intended)

Cloud 355

Vergilissexy;67976 said:
If they were to give Nero styles id prefer Nero to have his own set of styles. So far Capcom has succeeded well in distincting Nero from the twins, so im hoping they keep it that way.

If Nero has Dante's style well...we might as well use Dante.

It would be like giving Dante the DB. (which they originally intended)

Well yeah, it can work both way, either way would be fine. I do like the sound of making new styles for Nero, but what else could there be? Just sometimes, when I play as either character, I always miss certain aspects from the other character, hence the fact that I think that the game would be more complete if the characters had combined movesets.

Chrysander

Really I think DB should have been another style for Dante, as should have Exceed (O would be the exceed button, and it would work for all swords). They could have given Dante the moves from Red Queen, put some of them on Rebellion and others elsewhere on other swords. I don't think Nero was necessary at all.

But as he is here now, I think that him having his own different styles would be a good thing, as well as more guns and swords.

Top Bottom