• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero Story Mode & Dante Story Mode

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Wished it would've been better if there was a Nero arc & a Dante arc.

Nero's story mode talks about himself, his devil bringer and his origin.

Dante's story mode talks about his travels to Fortuna, his encounter with Nero & Vergil's spirit.

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Dante's story mode talks about his travels to Fortuna, his encounter with Nero & Vergil's spirit.

Hence the DMC4 novel.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters

there was, it was just poorly presented.

Hence the DMC4 novel.
which should have been in the game from the get go.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think the game would've been much improved if Dante and Nero had separate discs a la DMC2. (gasp, a feature in DMC2 that would've benefited a future title? Blasphemy!)

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think the game would've been much improved if Dante and Nero had separate discs a la DMC2. (gasp, a feature in DMC2 that would've benefited a future title? Blasphemy!)
I think alot of people would've skiped Nero's disk if not forced to play him before Dante.

Personally, I thinknthey should've ended on a to be continued and ehther give them each a full game or blend them better next time.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
I think alot of people would've skiped Nero's disk if not forced to play him before Dante.

Personally, I thinknthey should've ended on a to be continued and ehther give them each a full game or blend them better next time.

Well, my theory is that the Nero haters are just a vocal minority, because most of the people I know in real life say that they prefer Nero, but say the contrary because so many haters end up chewing them out otherwise.

ThanatosPL

Well, my theory is that the Nero haters are just a vocal minority, because most of the people I know in real life say that they prefer Nero, but say the contrary because so many haters end up chewing them out otherwise.
True, he was much funnier to play, I like Dante but the idea with this styles which you have to change over and over again was very hard to master and for 90% people like myself they prefer only one, swordmaster.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think Dante was funnier to play as because he had more tools to experiment with.

Nero was less creative since you less to work with and the devil bringer made things easier.

Top Bottom