• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero question.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I was wondering if Nero appears in the reboot and not have his Sparda connection. He just a regular half demon or half angel and not related to Sparda.

Would people mind?

Railazel

Probably not, it was his Sparda connection that complicated matters in the first place. Really, you can tell that Capcom tried to use Sparda to give Nero some canonical weight even though he just appeared in the story. However, getting rid of his connection to Sparda and explaining how he became the guy we know him as today would give him just as much weight without it being superficial.

Dante47

I doubt it. Nelo Angelo was a misspelling of Nero Angelo. Nero Angelo is Vergil. Nero is connected to Vergil, hence the name Nero and is possibly his son. Vergil is a descendent of Sparda, hence Nero is as well. Nero without his Sparda connection wouldn't make much sense, but I could be wrong.

sylvanas

One Hell of a Member
i would rather think of nero as sparda's nephew. Even though the relation to nero is seriously screwed up, i would prefer for nero's connections to stay a mystery

Top Bottom