• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero meeting dante again

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
When exactly did this happen? At the start of 5 its clear nero has his own chain of devil may cry and i know dante sent him the sign kinda welcoming him in but when did he actually see dante again? Is dante the one who sends him on missions, does any of the money he earns actually go back into the devil may cry shop? Do they have any sort of buissness arrangement or is it just formal or do they both get jobs from Morrison? Im just confused at when they reunited and how much they've actually spent with each other. He doesnt recognize lady as anything other than dantes friend which could mean hes met her before or is just reffering to him seeing her fight urizen with dante. I know he can trust him but how much has nero actually gotten to know about dante.does he know he beat mundus?

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Unless you finished the game, do not read the below spoiler.
When exactly did this happen? At the start of 5 its clear nero has his own chain of devil may cry and i know dante sent him the sign kinda welcoming him in but when did he actually see dante again? Is dante the one who sends him on missions, does any of the money he earns actually go back into the devil may cry shop? Do they have any sort of buissness arrangement or is it just formal or do they both get jobs from Morrison? Im just confused at when they reunited and how much they've actually spent with each other. He doesnt recognize lady as anything other than dantes friend which could mean hes met her before or is just reffering to him seeing her fight urizen with dante. I know he can trust him but how much has nero actually gotten to know about dante.does he know he beat mundus?
DMC4 then DMC5, unless there's a period of time they met again. It's not explicitly stated, but that's what they were referring to. They met in DMC5 on mission 4 or 5 or whenever they all converged to Urizen. They met again when you go to the Urizen monster in alternate hell (where Vergil recollects himself).

devil_inside123

The devil in the dark
Unless you finished the game, do not read the below spoiler.

DMC4 then DMC5, unless there's a period of time they met again. It's not explicitly stated, but that's what they were referring to. They met in DMC5 on mission 4 or 5 or whenever they all converged to Urizen. They met again when you go to the Urizen monster in alternate hell (where Vergil recollects himself).
Yeah but i mean b4 that dante had already sent him the neon devil may cry sigm for his van. 5 takes place 4-5 years after 4 so its hard to beleive dante sent a sign and never checked up on the kid after that

Carlos

A powerful demon
Xen-Omni 2020
Yeah but i mean b4 that dante had already sent him the neon devil may cry sigm for his van. 5 takes place 4-5 years after 4 so its hard to beleive dante sent a sign and never checked up on the kid after that
Oh, the go between... I think Dante was there, when Nico started to deliver the van for the first time or second... Dante owns DMC, sooo... he's providing the Nico services or something.

Top Bottom