• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

nero isn't a demon

Shadow Dante

Give me more power
i noticed something. if nero was a demon, his whole fomn would change. and he wouldn't preject virgil's spirit, and use that, so, he's probably just half-demon, dosen't have that much power yet.

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Mmmmm, I dunnno. Remember Nero MIGHT be a full demon, and full demons don't seem to change at all in DT, at least from what we've seen. Nero is already unigue, so who knows what sertain things are soppose to be like with him.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
from what ive read and understand, nero is human, thats why he needs the arm to use demon powers...from what i understand that arm is a piece of the nelo angelo, wich as we all know was vergil's demon form after he fell to the power of mundas...u see, if nero was a demon, he wouldnt need the devil bringer cuz he would have his own devil abilities and dt

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
But they never even proved that it was a part of Nelo/Vergil. The only little proof we have his the fact that he ressurected Yamato and old fart saying he had the blood of Sparda. But knowing Capcom that could mean anything.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
this is true..they didnt actually say it..but for me atleast, there is just too much that points to nero being the human half of vergil's soul reincarnated

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
But Nero's too old to be his reicarnation or his son. But then again, didn't they say they found Nero as a little kid? Maybe Nero was like, born as a child somehow, that's why he doesn't remember anything, because there is nothing to remember.

When Vergil died as Nelo his soul could have turned into a child or something and...formed Nero or...something.

Ugh! I hope I didn't confuse you.

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
at this point its hard for ppl to confuse me..the game has done that already..lol, knowing capcom though. he probably is vergil reincarne but we'll just have to wait till they confirm it for us

Vergilissexy

Wesker's #1 fan!
Yep, which will be another 2 years. *sigh* (I took a look at the release dates of all the DMCs it appears that the sequels come out 2 years after the other on average.)

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
yeah..wich means for the next 2 years there will be nothing speculation and arguing till then..lol, or as i would call this thread..friendly debates

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Nero is less demon than Dante is. Without Yamato, he couldn't DT and release more powers. That's why he didn't want to give it back to Dante in their fight. He needed his new power (DT) which was only possible with Yamato.

SpardaSword

every body just be queit and listion I'll clear everything up for you, one thing that could have happened was when yamato stabed nero, it still has some of vergil's blood on it when he was in the control room in the ten-ma-garu. but back on topic, nobody nows how he got the devil bringer, the devil bringer could be a medium like the hell gates, combined with yamato, it was just enough so vergil could come through in an astral form, and attack, nero is a desendent of sparda how I don't know, nero knew that if both credo and agnus became demons then the leader of the order must be too. he knew that he would most likely need yamato to stop him. if he was all human at the begining of the game, then most likely the devil bringer slowely began making him a half demon.

DanteownzNero

Devil May Own
Yeah he was stabbed then but still as much as i want vergil to come back ii dont think he will :(

however i can see nero coming back into the games later on alot like vergil was.

maybe not next game but the one after years later

My theory :

imagine he came back with his hair all slicked and hed ditched red queen for yamato as a primary weapon.

say kyrie was killed by demons and nero didnt have the "power" to protect her. hed go crazy he look for "more power".

abit like vergil didnt have the power to keep his mother alive... theyd become practically the same person (nero and vergil)

and game play wise hed be the last boss (or a recuring boss) coz dante would have to put him in his place :D

even if tht doesnt happen i like the idea

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
if u want my honost to god opinion, im going with the story that was leaked on ign afew days b4 this game came out. nero is the human half of vergil's soul reincarnated, and the order was the one that resurrected the nelo angelo's remains and started experimentation on their own members, wich would explain nero's arm..but furthermore..because nero is the human half of vergil's soul, the demon half that was contained in the arm started to try and take control again and gain more power...just as vergil was obssessed with b4 he fell to the will of mundas' power.

Top Bottom