• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero for DMC5?

BomberDom08

anyone think he'll b in the next one? i dont think so since his whole motivation for this game was to save kyrie.

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
The producer actually wants to continue to use Nero. But since DMC4 was Nero and Kyrie's story, I think in the next ones he will show, but his role probably won't be as big as it is in DMC4.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
Producer's say he's around to stay, so he's probably gonn'a sho up in DMC5, and we may get an explanation of his powers and connection to the Spardas.

BomberDom08

well if hes here to stay i think dante should get to have his own storey and nero to hav his own storey cuz DMC4 didnt have enough Dante in it for me

VI-Rainbow

Aya Brea
Dante Redgrave;66640 said:
and we may get an explanation of his powers and connection to the Spardas.

Why did I have the worst nightmare of a DMC based movie called Meet The Spardas? I guess this is what happens when you don't sleep much.

By the end of this year, I'm sure there will be new rumors of a DMC5. Which I'll gladly participate, debate and talk about. :^D

Chrysander

Maybe it will depend on fan feedback. I personally don't care who is in the game, I just want more weapons and styles and attacks - whether that's Dante or Nero it doesn't matter

Top Bottom