• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero devil trigger

ManOfMayhem

How do you think Nero has his DT released?
I am lost I dont even know the egghead and he is making me curious if Dante got it by getting whooped by Vergil how do you think Nero had it. Is it his devil arm?

Evil Nero

I think its a pre-mature DT as Dante and Virgil have full body transformations. I think its because the Yamato is such a powerful object that Nero , who was facing death which triggers the release of a DT , was forced into DT'ing but as his body wasn't strong enough to hold it , it manifested as a ghost.

Sparda™

Evil Nero;105166 said:
I think its a pre-mature DT as Dante and Virgil have full body transformations. I think its because the Yamato is such a powerful object that Nero , who was facing death which triggers the release of a DT , was forced into DT'ing but as his body wasn't strong enough to hold it , it manifested as a ghost.

Good point, Joey.;)

To further It, the Devil Bringer has a bond with the Yamato. The Devil Bringer is seen as the ghost's arms. It is the only Devil Arm that the Devil Bringer doesn't devour.

The reaction between the Devil Bringer, and the Yamato, caused that pre-mature DT.

Top Bottom