• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nero already spread his ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Hehehe. *steals dragon egg* For all fangirling, fanbothing, fanboying, and maybe fanroboting, you can now do all that in one place. If Nero's involved.

Reanbell

Your very own star
NERO NESS IS THE BEST TYPE OF NESS EVER AND HAS THE BEST TYPE OF FANART ... NESS (?) AND OMG.

This is actually my favorite Nero fanart:

lOdrI.jpg

And this is just cute

7JOpj.jpg

THIS MAKES MY FANGIRL SELF EXCITED
xEc5I.jpg

JUST PLAIN BADASS
pZVll.jpg

And this is pretty ;D
JlUvJ.png

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
One person on Deviantart has naked pictures of him. Maxotto made all of them. *grabs dragon egg* *puts back on-Remembers*

We need a picture of Nero dressed like... I'll just give the picture(s) for those who never played the first three Spyro games, and if you haven't, play them. They are made of purple awesome. The third one has the best sound effects.

Thief.JPG

That's pretty much what they look like. Nero can steal those little seed eggs instead. I must draw this. It'll be crossover just because. No, not the fire guy from the World Industries skateboards, but Vergil will be an adult dragon! Who looks like the first one you free from stone in the first Spyro game.

Imagine. Nero as a dragon egg thief. It makes no sense, and fan art normally makes no sense. I'm such a genius, I didn't cheat on my IQ test! Oh, and we get a cameo of Sparda looking like the old dragons. Just for laughs.

Tell me which dragon would make Sparda look better in dragon form.

I need to get the first two Spyro games off PSN. My copies don't work except for the third game. *cries*

Oh. Nero. Uh... Nero has a nice butt.

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
My Facebook has lots of pictures involving the animated show Gargoyles. Why can't I ever stop liking animation? Who knows.

Nero looks like he's part of a gang with his hood up... Hmm... *sings like a man with a girly voice* Baaaack storrry! Or hoood back uuup.

I'll get to work on my Nero/Spyro crossover fan art. Just let me draw more naughty pictures. Okay. I only drew three while doing my math work.

Meg

Unfortunately I don't have any Nero-ness to share at the moment, but I do think he's awesome! :D
This is a great thread! :D

Klawed Flaw

Fallout Nut
Reanbell;302464 said:
@Osaka - That first fanart is just *A*... I love it. <3

Cute<3
oDYU5.png

Cuter <3
wRHMB.jpg

Awesome 8D
OVyQK.jpg

Picture number 1:
Dante: We found a Pizza Hut!
Nero: I prefer chicken, but I'm really hungry!

Picture 2:
Dante: Aren't you kinda straight edge?
Nero: I found out this beer makes my music sound better.

Picture 3:
Nero: Why did I go camping during demon hunting season? My arm doesn't really scream half demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom