• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neo Dante's outfit

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
877d10f7bedd3624c0f0aeaf36e618ec-d5vhfhm.png

I like Neo Dante's outfit. After all, its inspired by "The Crow" Eric Draven.

But I wonder... would the fashion industry make a shirt like this?

And why didn't they use that outfit instead of the tank top. It would've added the long coat.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well his regular outfit feels more like something people would actually wear where this outfit is more "out there"

Alittleacorn

Smile it confuses people
Well does anyone know how to fashion this shirt for example?
Um...

Step 1: Buy a shirt
Step 2: Cut holes in yo shirt
Step 3: Tie pretty red ribbons around yo shirt and hands
Step 4: Walk walk, fashion baby, work it, move that bitch crazy! :eek::kiss:

But yeah, there's probably tight fitting shirts like that, or thermals...kinda stretchy, but meh.

Last edited:

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Well his regular outfit feels more like something people would actually wear where this outfit is more "out there"

Trust me I currently live in California....San Francisco this is normal compared to what I seen a lot of people here wear. Some people here out-do DMC1-4 Dante in the "I can't believe they're wearing that" factor and they're not cosplayers.

sssensational

What are you gonna do with all that power?
Supporter 2014
To be honest, I initially didn't understand or like the outfit at all. But the more I started to use it... well, let's just say, abs. That's it. I'm a girl, after all.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Well if we have a mission where Dante has to go to comic con or California or in a band, we know what to use.

Top Bottom