• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Neo and Classic

Adelante

sorry , I don't know what to do with file .tga but I already try .tpf and it's work for me . Can you tell me what i should do? Plz

Greviousian

Hey Bubbleberry, first of all great work! Secondly, how would I get this to work ingame? I'm unsure of how to use TGA files. I've had some simple experience using texmod though with Mass Effect skins.

Thanks! :)

Bubbleberry

These aren't mods. They're textures which you can edit with an editing program, such as Photoshop. Then you put them together with TexMod. There is an explanation here.

Greviousian

I'm likely doing something wrong, since every time I try building these textures together, I get "invalid definitions" with the log file. Since I'm not taking the textures out of the game (you've already provided them) I'm trying to just skip to the first part of the instructions, and actually get them built together. I have no idea how to edit them in photoshop or anything like that. :(

Bubbleberry

you have to make sure the filepaths in the TexMod.log are accurate. Where they are now is what my filepath was.

Greviousian

Thanks for the replies mate, I've managed to do what you said and fix the filepaths. The tpf file is created, however, it doesn't show up in game, either the story or the training mode. The tpf file comes to 7.65 mb. Not sure what to do, since I'm so close to having it work lol.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Good work sir but what does this do? A better textures?
Also, i'm still confuse to which folder i would put this mod.

Top Bottom