• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Nelo Angelo's Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante Delerith

SwordMaster
Okay, im playing DMC Se with Nelo Angelo, and I used Devil Trigger, is that like a replica of Sparda's sword or something? It really looks like it but im not sure, I didn't beat the first games so I don't know the story line of that.

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
first of all no...second you should play the first game but not the second why because it was the worst out of the whole series, and in the first game nelo angelo looks a little bit different than when you play him in DMC SE.
and since Capcom didn't really work that hard on DMC SE vegils and nelo angelo's moves are limited by i'd say a lot but that's just me.
i hope that answers your questions by the way

Sn1p3r R1fl3

Marrionette Of Hell
how do u get his sword o_OOr are u talking about the first DMC or the Third DMC? because i have beaten DMC1 with all Characters on all modes (Super Dante was a peice of cake)

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i don't think so because, sparda's sword is small originally but with one of sparda's son holding the two amulets and sparda's sword they can have the true power of sparda like dante does....
but i think that nelo angelo's sword actually was just another sword in the game, mostly it's just another sword not based on anything......

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I think Nelo Angelo's sword may be Yamato actually. When u use Sparda in the original DMC his Yamato transforms along with him in DT in a replica of Sparda's sword. So I though that maybe Yamato changes form which benefits the user. Also when you use Nelo Angelo in SE, no matter what sword you were using, when transformed in Vergil he will be holding Yamato, unless using Beowulf.

Dark Elf

Dagger user
The sword Nelo Angelo use may be like Sparda but it isn't a replication of it. More likely, it is the corrupted version of Yamato

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yes, probably Yamato changes form in DT (except when the non-corrupted Vergil was using it:wacko: ). In Sparda's hand it transformed into Sparda, whereas in corrupted Vergil's hand it was transformed in the giant sword that Nelo Angelo has...

Kaihedgie

The sword that Nelo Angelo uses is most likely an empowered Yamato, the same Devil Arm that Vergil himself had in DMC3, it's in no way related to the Sparda, except that the Legendary Dark Knight Sparda had used it himself. The Sparda weapon is seen on in DMC 1 and 2, the latter in which Trish uses it.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante Delerith;15508 said:
Okay, im playing DMC Se with Nelo Angelo, and I used Devil Trigger, is that like a replica of Sparda's sword or something? It really looks like it but im not sure, I didn't beat the first games so I don't know the story line of that.

its normal that u are a beginner to play DMC............but Nelo Angelo´s sword is awsome to manipulate.........i do the same combo as the DMC1´s Nelo Angelo´s combo........its very awsome

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I think I know what it is and the sword Nelo Angelo swings and the one Vergil uses are one in the same sword its like Force Edge and Sparda the Force Edge is the normal version and Sparda is the demon version. Same goes with Yamato and Nelo's sword Yamato in normal form and Nelo's is the devil form. Also thought I would tell Nelo Angelo is the matured devil trigger of Vergil as Sparda is the matured version of Dantes devil trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom