• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need your help for PC game recording.

Super90sgamer

What software work better for PC gameplay? I mean any PC game whatever it's a flash or anything else (Please don't tell me Fraps).

Last edited:

IncarnatedDemon

Nvidia (graphics card makers) have a new technology called Shadowplay. It's incorporated into a range of their gpus, from gtx 650 ti boost and above.
They also have another technology that's related to graphics called G-Sync.

Now you may ask "Why are you telling me this?". Well if you buy a budget gpu from Nvidia you will be able to use Shadowplay to record gameplay.
On top of that, you could also take advantage of G-Sync technology if you buy a new monitor.

Both of the techs are good from what i've heard.

Shadowplay video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaJdjSA_fas

And if you decide "Ill get a Nvidia gpu", then i recommend watching this G-Sync video and see if it could be something for you.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhLYYYvFp9A

Erian1Mortal

Premium
You could try this:

I've done this once, the only thing I could not get working was the sound, but other than that it's a good freeware method just to get started.
If you've done gameplay recording stuff before, then there is always different hardware solutions, never tried any of them.
Another method is simply using a livestream, most of the time you'd have to play the game in a windowed mode though.

Top Bottom