• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Ideas from the Community regarding my Media class

Quentarus

Message me for steam details
I am apart of a Television, and Videography Production class(I'd thought it would be appropriate to post it in the media board) and one of my assignments is to make a two part documentary. I want to ask is

What would you prefer to see as a documentary?
Just spout out ideas. But it has to be appropriate for school in general.

Thank you for your time, if you take the time to answer.

Richtofen

Nein, not ze puppies!
Premium
It's seem pretty broad, there's so many things you could possibly make a documentary from. You could possibly make one about the food we eat? Or something about the music industry and downloading songs...?

I honestly don't know what else to say. XD

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Any industry is a fine choice. The obvious choice is gaming, but there are others as well.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Quentarus;287969 said:
I am apart of a Television, and Videography Production class(I'd thought it would be appropriate to post it in the media board) and one of my assignments is to make a two part documentary. I want to ask is

What would you prefer to see as a documentary?
Just spout out ideas. But it has to be appropriate for school in general.

Thank you for your time, if you take the time to answer.

I'd like to see a documentary on girl gamers. There's one very good kick-ass girl gamer in Japan somewhere, I think, but I'd like to see a doc on GGs of all style of play eg. casual and hardcore gamers, and how they deal with the controversy still surrounding girls in a 'boy' environment, and also how they get along with other girl gamers, or other gamers in general.

I hope that made sense.

Top Bottom