• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need Help

Ryuuou

The King Of Chinese Dragons
Premium
Supporter 2014
Hey, can someone tell me how I'll beat when Sanctus is inside the god statue? I know I shall knock with the arm on his arm (left) but after that what are you going to do then?:unsure:

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
If you can time it right you can counter the statue with a buster and it will stun Sanctus but if you fail its right back to square 1. Its up to you I guess but catching him when he starts to do that is a real pain. Well it was for me anyway.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, it is difficult but I made it. The timing must be perfect.

Ryuuou

Premium
Supporter 2014
Yes, if you don't make it you have to start from the beginning. It is also such small space to avoid the attacks and he looks terrifying

aka958

Don't trust people
that one?? its easy.... it hitted me 8 times (in all mods and all times i've played that mission total) now i fix it easy... train thats all i can say... train... like echidna when she dashes... or Credo when he throws spear... or on mission 11 sanctus when he gets in the statue he is trying to hit you... buster and he flies out... or on mission 20 when sanctus does dashes with spardas sword... BUSTER
easy at it is... training makes perfect

Crimson Red Knight

master of the blade
aka958;80441 said:
that one?? its easy.... it hitted me 8 times (in all mods and all times i've played that mission total) now i fix it easy... train thats all i can say... train... like echidna when she dashes... or Credo when he throws spear... or on mission 11 sanctus when he gets in the statue he is trying to hit you... buster and he flies out... or on mission 20 when sanctus does dashes with spardas sword... BUSTER
easy at it is... training makes perfect

that is the best advise ive heard anyone give on this site yet..lol, that's what i do..unless ive been stuck on something for more then a day or so..lol then i ask for help

Top Bottom