• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

his girlfriend

As my name states, my boyfriend is looking for help to get pass a part in mission 7. My boyfriend is trying to put out the flames on what looks like a statue of Kali. I have no idea:huh: but I am trying to order online so I got stuck with the job of looking. Please help

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
his girlfriend;79119 said:
As my name states, my boyfriend is looking for help to get pass a part in mission 7. My boyfriend is trying to put out the flames on what looks like a statue of Kali. I have no idea:huh: but I am trying to order online so I got stuck with the job of looking. Please help

The statue needs Rebellion attacks to destroy.Destroying the statue gives you a Blue Orb Fragment.To destroy the statue,you need to use the Rebellion ONLY to achieve Stylish in the "Stylish" combo gauge,which is starts from Dope to Stylish.To do this,you must use different combo to achieve the highest rank combo gauge easily.And don't ever use the same combo as it won;t raise the gauge.Using the Sword Master style is the best way to achieve the rank fast,as it has many different combos to be used.

The statue is also called the Combat Adjudicator.There are many more Combat Adjudicators around the game which requires specific weapons to destroy them.

Hope it helps you and your boyfriend.:)

King Avallach

Deity of the Old World
Use the following in sequence.

Combo 1

Combo 2

High time (hold)

helm breaker

Stinger

and repeat until you get the required style level. That's what I did, if memory serves.

Sparda™

The Phantarch;79174 said:
Use the following in sequence.

Combo 1

Combo 2

High time (hold)

helm breaker

Stinger

and repeat until you get the required style level. That's what I did, if memory serves.

Or...

Combo 1 -> Combo 2 -> Dance Macabre(Swordmaster) -> Stinger...

And then again. It worked for me...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom